I am a partner - a trusted advisor who is equal parts listener and doer. I uncover
pains, identify opportunities, develop focus, and deliver tactical business solutions.
Client Competencies Include:
- Translating enterprise-wide technology into tangible value
- Educating on workplace use of social media and other non-traditional ESI
- Reconciling perception of need with actual requirements
- Putting my clients’ business, brand and profitability at the forefront of each endeavor
- Doing whatever it takes to earn the business, and working even harder to keep it
I strive to maintain an engaging and informative balance of honesty and silliness. I
post as frequently as I can, and am humbled by the loyalty of my readership.
I am a hunter, cultivator, communicator and negotiator. A master of the complex
technology sale, I build value and advance the brand with every client encounter.
Business Competencies Include:
- Marketing managed services, consulting, cloud-based Saas and BTF software solutions
- Developing strategies to attract clients, delivering pitches and closing new business
- Building new territories and expanding share of wallet within existing client base
- Key account acquisition and retention through value-based selling
- Negotiating B2B sales with decision makers, senior and C-suite executives
- Selling into global pharma, medical, energy, securities and insurance verticals
Social Media Competencies Include:
- Producing lifestyle blog with 500 unique hits daily
- Maintaining Facebook Page with over 2,500 fans
- Attracting and engaging readers through use of social media
- Gathering Insight: Google Alerts, Google Analytics; Facebook Insights; Radian6
- Eliciting Response: Facebook Page; LinkedIn Groups; Twitter; Yammer
- Strategies and Campaigns: CRM software (Salesforce); Facebook Application
- Fostering Community Involvement: Ling and Nithium for development
Family Competencies Include:
- Explaining what words like "inappropriate" mean to a toddler
- Facilitating Friday night dance parties
- Handling all aspects of household procurement
- Being present for every possible moment (even when I'm exhausted and/or out of coffee)
I am energy, love and creativity. I thrive on coffee and a challenge. Both flow freely
in the Freeman house.
|Copyright 2009-2012 Jennifer W. Freeman and jenniferwfreeman.com. All rights reserved.